Submit a Travel Claim
You may file your claims electronically to Tadley Asia by following the instructions on the form.
Required Documentation for all claims:
- A signed and fully completed claim form must be submitted with each claim.
- All claims must be submitted with proof of travel including flight records.
- Medical Records: Doctors’ Notes Reports, Bills, Receipts including names and addresses.
- Proof of loss and detailed description of loss (if applicable)
- Police Reports (if applicable)
- Baggage Loss/Theft (if applicable) – Airline records, also called Property Irregularity Report (P.I.R.), must include confirmation of claim including phone numbers and any other applicable reports from the Common Carrier.
- Any additional documentation requested by the GBG to support your claim.
Claims can be submitted via email at: email@example.com. Please upload your documents by following this link: ClaimsUpload You will receive a message acknowledging receipt of your claim. If Tadley Asia has received all the necessary documents to process your claim, it will be assessed within approximately 30 days.